Rustic Fabric Pumpkins a must have for FALL.
A fun way to add some color and interest into your Fall decor!
- Instruction Link: Click Here
- Variety of orange fabrics. Cotton and light tweed canvas fabrics work best.
- Embroidery thread, twine or light weight yarn.
- Glue (I used a hot glue gun, personal preference)
- twigs collected from outdoors
- pruning clippers to cut the twigs into stems
EXPERIMENT: with circle sizes. At first I used a regular soup bowl and found that the finished pumpkin size was much smaller than I expected.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE: I give this project 5 out of 5 dragonflies. A great group project especially if you plan to make a large batch. A simple running stitch is hand sewn around the circle to gather it. One person could do the stitching, while the other is stuffing. The instructions were basic pictures, easy to follow and the finished project looks very close to the original design.